Subject: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 20 08:23:25 2004

Gene Said in major error! :-) ;-)
Subject: Re: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix

> Ted
>
> Right now the only way I'm going to get one is if they are free, the wife
> almost had a cow when I told her the price. ;-)  <<<<

Gene,
I can't believe you broke the code of silence when it relates to prices,
Leica gear and wives!!! ;-)  Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ;-) You know
you've now put the whole husband - wife - Leica gear situation in jeopardy!

I mean you could be dipped in honey and left on an anthill somewhere in
deepest Africa to be slowly consumed. Bad move old chap. It was nice knowing
you. :-)

OK you can wake-up now it was only a dream. But you better smooth this over
with the Mrs. or it could become "your worst nightmare!" ;-)
ted