Subject: [Leica] R8 film scratch - way to prevent/fix?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Sep 21 21:34:21 2004

Eric,

I have never heard of any endemic film-scratching problem with the R8,
and mine certainly did not exhibit one. I suggest you stop torturing
yourself and just wait till you get the camera to check if it does have
any such problems. If you just go by what you read on the internet then
you will never buy anything, since every camera can have a problem, and
people whose cameras do have a problem are the ones who complain about
it. You don't see the many more happy users because they don't post
about their non-problems.

Nathan