Subject: [Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Sep 23 14:19:57 2004

Folks,

I've got a snap-portrait of my uncle and his son/my cousin for my PAW this
week.  I tried a crazy developing scheme of very dilute HC110 (1+100) in
hot water (29degC) for 7mins with NO agitation other than the first 10 secs
(for TriX at 400).  I'm not sure I like it, but I do like this pic:

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_39/index.html

Full disclosure: I've been working my way through a pile of undeveloped
TriX, so, although recently developed, this was shot way back in May.  Man,
keeping up with this PAW-stuff ain't easy!

Comments-n-stuff always welcome and thanks for looking,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39)
Reply from banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche) ([Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39)