Subject: [Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Thu Sep 23 19:13:54 2004

Aaron,
I think it is a great portrait, mainly because of the expression on
both subjects' faces. However, I am curious about the development. What
is the purpose and what do you think you get? I am asking out of
ignorance; I don't really remember, but I had thought HC110 was good to
get high ISO and acutance at the expense of grain. However, in your
picture the grain is very well controlled. Can you elaborate? Thanks.

Juan