Subject: [Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Sep 24 10:42:46 2004

I use HC110 with Tri-X using another "formula" I also
found on photo.net.

Dil. (B) 68F/20C 4.5 minutes
20 seconds initial gentle agitation
1 slow inversion every minute (at the 15 sec mark)
Pour right at 4.5 minutes

Very nice negatives with minimal grain. I find it's
more predictable than what I get with D76 1:1, but
then, there's alot of variables there.

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39)