Subject: [Leica] WAS: Getting copies of Photographers Forum NOW: "WOW!" ; -)
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Mon Sep 27 16:42:29 2004

> Brian Reid said: with a wink. ;-)
>
> > The local women, when they see the Leica emblem on the lenses, rip off
> their clothing and beg to be photographed. Other brands just do not have
> that effect.<<<<<<<<

> > > Just out of curiosity, what made the area around San Quirico d'Orcia
and
> > > Pienza particularly suited for photography with Leica lenses, as
> > > oppossed, to, say, Voightlander lenses, or Canon lenses? Is there
> > > something in the glass in the Leica lenses that renders the colors
> > > better? Is it the wave lengths of the light at particular times of
> day?<<<<<<<<<
>
> And due to Brian's comment, we now have a 747 sitting on the tarmac ready
> for all those imaginative and over hormoned members who wish to photograph
> wildly begging wimmin ripping clothes off in Italy! ;-)
>
> Oh my, I suppose I could be in trouble for this. :-) Oh what  the heck
> Simon's flying the plane it's not my fault! ;-)
>
> Now wouldn't that be a wild sight to see? :-)  THEN PHOTOGRAPH? ;-)  300
> passengers of Leica toting old men dangling their "Leica's" all over the
> place trying to get snaps of wimmin rippin' their clothes off for the red
> dot experience. :-)
>
> ted  ;-)

Well if you are selling the tickets,my personal record is 640 souls and i,d
love to break it.
simon

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Getting copies of Photographers Forum/Sal DiMarco interview)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: Getting copies of Photographers Forum NOW: "WOW!" ; -))