Subject: [Leica] Schiermonnikoog
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Mon Sep 27 16:55:37 2004

> Just returned from a trip to a small island in the north of Holland called
> Schiermonnikoog.The island though small has enormous beaches.
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/folder-7265.html<,
>
> Hi Simon,
>
> Very nice.   The two children pictures nothing like happy faced kids. I
have
> a hard time trying to say I like one over the other, but the one with what
> appears a "Lady Bug" hat get's the nod in this case. However? :-) Naw with
> these two children and there beautiful expresions it has to be a tie or
I'd
> be switching back and forth all night. :-)
>
> Now the 15mm beach shot...:-)   A beauty and the only way to shoot this
kind
> of scene! Just great and making excellent use of a super wide lens. Good
on
> you!
>
> ted

Hello Ted,

Indeed it is a lady bug outfit.
With Cookie doing a great job at holding still(was an attempt at 1/4 sec).
Here,s another one of her in a doggy pose.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-74553.html
Thanks for looking and commenting.
simon

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Schiermonnikoog)