Subject: [Leica] Yesterday's walk home
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Sep 30 01:56:28 2004

I'm still trying to get the hang of my new toy, a Canon P&S. These are
from my walk home yesterday.

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/040929

The walk takes me along the stream that runs through Oslo. It's
fascinating to have such a beautiful environment on my walk home through
the center of one of the worlds major cities.

The last few images are from my own neighborhood.

I think I finally found a formula with digital that works for me. I've not
liked my digital SLR mostly because it is an SLR, large and clumsy, not
because it is digital. A little pocket point and shoot (well, I use it on
manual and set the shutter and aperature from the same meter I use for the
Leica M's) is nice to have (too).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re: Yesterday's walk home)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Yesterday's walk home)