Subject: [Leica] Yesterday's walk home
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 07:06:25 2004

Daniel,

Pretty interesting new stuff, but nothing like what you shoot with the
Leica, or, especially, the Rollei.  The colors are very chemical looking,
but some of the closeups are very effective graphic images.  More like a
journal of your walk home, which is worthwhile in itself.   If the camera
has a B&W mode, try that tomorrow.   I've got a Canon S50 which works
surprisingly well as a B&W camera.

Bob