Subject: [Leica] Yesterday's walk home
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Sep 30 07:19:18 2004

Thanks Bob,

The "plastic" quality of the colors is because I put it into "Vivid" mode.
I don't usually take many color pictures so I thought I'd force them onto
me.

It does have a b/w mode. I'm wonder if its not better to just use color
and do the rest in Photoshop.

It's not a replacement for the Leica ... more a replacement for the
Yashica T4 that is about the same size. I've just had withdrawal symptoms.
I don't have processing stuff up here in Oslo and I'm here for 3 weeks
straight so I wanted something to play around with pictures.

I still have my M along with me :) with 21/35/50.

Thanks again,
Daniel