Subject: [Leica] Re:zeiss ikon and rollei
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 2 21:40:29 2004

since you've asked this twice now, i'll jump in and answer it.

I don't want a new one. The last models that I know they made -- and for all
i know still make in limited quantities -- were not a true rolleiflex
because
they did not have the "automat" feature that felt for the film and
automatically started the film frame counter.

My old 2.8 E model has it and it is that, not metering, that makes a true
rolleiflex because it is SO much less hassle to load.

c trentelman

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re:zeiss ikon and rollei)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re:zeiss icon and Rollei)