Subject: [Leica] WAS: Zeiss Ikon NOW: " LIFE QUOTATION" ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Oct 4 08:18:23 2004

All the stuff on Zeiss Ikon - Leica   is becoming a touch of idol chatter
and wildly speculative, so I thought I'd throw in a little reminder for some
of the overly serious guys of what really counts in life. ;-)

It's just to shake up a Monday morning in case some of you think about
taking a trip! ;-)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy
shit...what a ride!"   ;-)

And a Leica in yer hand! ;-)

OK have a go at not being serious! ;-) But Leica like! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] WAS: Zeiss Ikon NOW: " LIFE QUOTATION" ;-))
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] WAS: Zeiss Ikon NOW: " LIFE QUOTATION" ;-))