Subject: [Leica] SESO: At the Races with My IIIa
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Mon Oct 4 18:47:47 2004

It's nice to see an ancient camera turn out terrific pictures such as
those you've taken with your IIIA Contax. I also agree with Greg that
the picture of the young woman is possibly the best of the bunch. The
lack of flare in the shot of the youngsters taken against the lights is
impressive. That 1.5 Sonnar is quite good, I'd say.

Thanks for posting them. I don't own a Contax but do have several Kievs
and they also do a decent enough job.

Walker