Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Tue Oct 5 20:07:21 2004

Tina offered:

"If you are female, you can carry an extra (3rd) bag and call it a
purse.  What I do is wear a vest and a waist pack and stuff them so full
that I can barely close the seat belt around me."

--

Well, there's your answer, Mark! Just wear heels and a dress and you can
carry another bag onto the plane! ;-)

Seriously, though, isn't that kinda discriminatory? I mean, lots of men in
Europe carry small-ish purse-type bags for their wallets and other items.
Why couldn't the boys do that here? Makes perfect sense to me.

Kit