Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 7 18:30:04 2004

At 08:19 PM 10/7/2004, you wrote:
 >remote wilds where there is unlikely to be anything but Kodak Gold, but
to any major city?

I'm doing something wrong.  Somehow I never end up in major cities where
they know what Kodak Gold is.  The local supply of film is usually from
some Asian country and has been sitting in the display window in the sun
for several years so that the colors on the box have faded. ;-)

>I also try and get the films processed where I am. Very easy to do in New
>York, London, Paris et al. I pack the negs rather than carry though
>exposed film.

I'm not sure I would even trust the one-hour places in a major city with
the irreplaceable film that I have spent days and nights of my life
exposing.  I only trust myself to develop the film I have exposed.

>Just my 2 cents...

Mine, too ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP