Subject: [Leica] photokina 2004
From: mikiro at yahoo.fr (MIKIRO)
Date: Sat Oct 9 01:46:06 2004

Hi, Tom A.
It is good to hear from you, particularly about photokina. My M6 still
has your little souvenir for the Luggers who met in kina 2000.
Now I would be most interested to know what Mr. Daniel and other Leica
people actually think of their digital M cameras. Back in 2000, they
definitely denied their move to digital, suggesting that they have
changed their mind or did not tell us the truth. Did you hear any
(unofficial) comments from them on this topic?

Cheers,

MIKIRO
Japan

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] photokina 2004)