Subject: [Leica] Photokina Notes
From: mikiro at yahoo.fr (MIKIRO)
Date: Sat Oct 16 19:11:40 2004

This is a critical issue to Leica. No one would be happy to see their
$7K Leica cameras worth $2K in two years. In my opinion, this is
justified only by those who make enough money with the "tools". And
then, how many Leica users can do that? However, decrease of resale
value will possibly be smaller than expected because 6-10MP digital
M-mount cameras are produced in small numbers and probably work well
enough even in three years.

MIKIRO
Japan

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Photokina Notes)