Subject: [Leica] FBI disrupts 20 Indymedia web sites hosted in England
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Oct 12 17:41:06 2004

That's on par with the undercover agent in Seattle who left his cell phone
behind, so to say. In it were all the phone numbers and names from the
Seattle PD, along with out of towners, i.e. feds, etc.
Indymedia posted all the numbers and names on the internet. It was certainly
a shameful display of unprofessional journalism and a lack of constraint.
S. Dimitrov