Subject: [Leica] FBI disrupts 20 Indymedia web sites hosted in England
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:47:15 2004

In LA they have press credentials that are being honored by the local PD.
During the DNC in LA, and the RNC in San Diego, their news site was
registering more hits than CNN.
As far being professional is concerned, time will tell how much merit this
approach of theirs will have.
I do know that the pamphleteer of the 17th and 18th century, was considered
a subversive who rarely escaped a harsh treatment from the powers that be.
S. Dimitrov