Subject: [Leica] Photokina Notes
From: mikiro at yahoo.fr (MIKIRO)
Date: Sun Oct 17 06:48:49 2004

Used 1Ds also go for $4.0-4.5K here in Japan. A 50% decrease may be
quite acceptable for a camera of this kind. I for one would assume that
current and future M-mount digicams will enjoy longer lives, although it
is my arbitrary speculation. Otherwise, Leica digital cameras will have
little chance to survive.

MIKIRO
Japan

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photokina Notes)