Subject: [Leica] Here we go, RD-1 in the US
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Fri Oct 22 21:16:49 2004

When I first got back in photography, I went to the equipment envy thing
got just about all focal length from 18mm to 200mm. Then I realize really I
only use 3 :-) Nevertheless, the OM Zuiko have some really magical
properties so I kept most of them. Then I got into Leica and I rapidly
found out that, well, Leica is better than CV :-) Those damned fast glass
is additive. However, I found that, again, I really only use 2 most of the
time. 35 and 50. It is actually so much easier to move back and forth then
thinking about swapping lens. I thought the Tri-Elmar would give me the
flexibility back but found that most of the time I use either the 35 or 50
:-) I guess the point is, would you really miss those two lenses? Even if
so, if you were to switch to Canon dSLR, then all seven of your Leica
lenses become useless! :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Here we go, RD-1 in the US)