Subject: [Leica] Tsukiji Fish Market Photos
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Oct 23 20:17:33 2004

At 05:49 PM 10/23/2004, Karen Nakamura wrote:
>Michiel -
>
>Thanks for the kind words!  Tsukiji sells much more than tuna. I'm meaning
>to wake up early enough again to visit with film cameras in order to
>capture more of the place.

I am betting that you will get some amazing photos w/ your M7 and B&W. The
current ones are very excellent of course....

>Northern Japan was  hit with a series of three  major earthquakes
>yesterday with a magnitude of about 4.3-4.4 each. In shades of the Kansai
>Earthquake, roads were upheaved, buildings fell, trains derailed, and so
>forth. Power is lost to at least 250,000 people. Thankfully casulaties
>were low, about 10 people. But it's still 10 people too many. Many many
>people are homeless.

16 now :-( On top of the Tokage Typhoon and the 9/10 previous ones.
Eekk.... Hope all is well and no more typhoons or earthquakes!!!

>Tokyo is pretty far away but we still felt the earthquakes.

I felt two minor tremors the first 3 nights in Japan, and only one so far
in the almost 11 years in CA!!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Tsukiji Fish Market Photos)