Subject: [Leica] NOW:PHOTOGRAPHIC DISCUSSION. - was something else
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Nov 2 05:14:33 2004

Richard S. Taylor posted:

> It was frustrating watching the number of hits go up on my posting
> with such minimal response from the LUG.  The number of hits was at
> about 75 when I called attention to them again today and I was
> beginning to think my audience consisted entirely of web crawlers.  I
> guess it's going to take me a while to get used to the ways of the
> LUG.

Hello Dick,

Don't feel  frustrated.  You actually got some good feedbacks
on at least a couple of your photos recently posted.   If you
get desperate, do what Kyle and I do:  post some skin.  :-), or
at least a pretty face, with a promise of more skin.  The statistics
on my pbase page (www.pbase.com/phong) prove definitively
what is popular.   As do internet traffic statistics at large.  My
most popular photo on that site:
http://www.pbase.com/phong/image/4060415
 (Warning: female with bare skin).

And yes, always advertise the fact.  :-)

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] NOW:PHOTOGRAPHIC DISCUSSION. - was something else)