Subject: [Leica] NOW:PHOTOGRAPHIC DISCUSSION. - was something else
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Nov 2 07:26:05 2004

Phong - I'd go even further and say I got some *terrific* comments
and I'm going to try to put them to work as soon as I can find time
to do it.  I looked at your pages (skin, right? How could I resist?).
Found skin as predicted but also found your Montreal snow pictures.
I don't think I've ever seen a snowy day better depicted.

Thanks.