Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Nov 6 07:59:03 2004

Though I must confess that what is happening to me would not encourage
a new Leica user to expand their kit. It would be a heck of a shock to
a newbie to find out that they would be without their lens for a
considerable period of time after spending $2500US. What the solution
is for a small company like Leica, I don't know. Perhaps they could
loan a replacement lens until the problem is sorted out. Obviously not
a Summilux as they do not have any and they are a very low production
lens even in the non-Asph. But the loan of a Summicron might go a long
way to keeping the new customer happy.

This is just theoretical musings as I do not want the loan of
Summicron, thank you very much.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update)