Subject: [Leica] R800 ramblings
From: hans.pahlen at telia.com (Hans Pahlen)
Date: Mon Nov 8 11:58:25 2004

Hi there, Daniel,
Oh yes, of course I remember Eva. She noticed that I sometimes brought a
camera to our job, and told me that you were into photography as well. Funny
that we both love Leica cameras, I know only one more Leica guy in my part
of Sweden, and that is Hasse Persson, who now among other things is working
for Hasselblad center.
I was a member of the Gothenburg Leica club for many years.

I admire all of you who do PAW, my biggest problem is to find interesting
things to photograph in my neighborhood. It all seems very dull and without
interest for others. I always take my best pics when travelling to new
places. Often with only one camera with 50mm lens on the shoulder. Meter and
film in my pockets.
My wife has a part-time media firm (journalism), needing pics now and then.
That's why I went part digital, for speed and cost reasons.
Karolina, my youngest daughter, has studied photography. She is more into
the art thing though (she learnt that in NYC). Right now she teaches
photography techniques in Stockholm. Good for me though, she is an expert in
Photoshop :)

BTW, nice pic you attached. Very nice use of color to make an interesting
image!

/Hans