Subject: [Leica] clever
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Nov 8 15:58:58 2004

At 3:41 PM -0800 11/8/04, Feli di Giorgio wrote:
>http://www.dpreview.com/articles/olympuse300/
>
>Here is a very clever mirror arrangement. I wonder how big the light loss is
>from bouncing around so may times. But still- very clever.
>
>Feli

I don't know how to quantify it, but the finder seemed dimmer to me
than that on  any other DSLR I can think of.

One downside of the old half frame Pen F system with its Porro prism
was also that it was quite dim. Maybe Olympus is just in a nostalgic
frame of mind. :-)

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design