Subject: [Leica] iGavel Auctions
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Thu Nov 11 07:44:26 2004

One should ask the questions before placing the winning bid don't you
think? There is always a risk using auction sites and the companies do
what they can to minimize the risk to buyers (and sellers). It just
seems to me that saying "I have already won the bid, now I am trying
to decide whether or not to pay" is exactly the wrong way to go about
this.

If a seller is a rat I would go to the auction company and start some
action. I would also try to use my credit card for any auction
purchases as they insure purchases and have pros to go after rats.

Dave