Subject: [Leica] iGavel Auctions
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Thu Nov 11 13:20:15 2004

I did buy a DR summicron once that had fogging that was not described
in the auction. I wrote to the seller and told them I wanted my money
back. They said OK but  did not do so. I contacted ebay and went
through the 'square trade' process (or whatever its called) - once
they were involved the guy coughed up the money in record time. Thats
the only problem I have had on ebay and I was happy with the outcome.

I think the legalese does include provisions for an item not being in
the same condition as it was described. I am sure that there are US
laws which govern that as well. However, I am not a lawyer.

I never buy from people who have no feedback and I never buy from
people who have less than 99.*% of good feedback.

Of course, buying from listers is even better as we seem to have a
very honorable group of folks :)

Dave