Subject: [Leica] Using Leica at -15F or -25C What about the Hasselblad s in space?
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Wed Nov 17 04:59:01 2004

I understand that the Apollo missions took Hasselblads with them to the
moon.  Does anyone know if they ever left the spaceship unprotected?  I'd
love to find out if they coped with alternating between temperatures in the
shade close to absolute zero and full unfiltered direct sunlight with brain
frying levels of ionizing radiation.

Neil