Subject: [Leica] Off to the wilds of Africa
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Mon Nov 22 14:23:50 2004

Hi gang,

Just got short notice for my flight to Africa, so I'll be signing off the
list for awhile to save on download time and the satphone bill :^)  I will
have email if anyone wants to drop me a note directly.  locke@straylight.ca

...hmmmm....lets see, Nairobi, Burundi, DR-Congo, Rwanda, Uganda and Sudan.
THAT should keep my very expensive vaccinations working overtime.

I'll be filing post cards from the road on my blog http://blog.greglocke.com

So do check in for pictures, fun amd general hilarity as I wander dusty back
roads of east and central Africa.

Cheers all!!

Greg Locke
Departure Lounge
St. John's International

Enroute Kenyatta International via Heathrow!

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Off to the wilds of Africa)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Off to the wilds of Africa)