Subject: [Leica] Leica Long Lenses on Digital Canon SLRs
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Dec 1 08:29:05 2004

No need but thanks anyway Rick,
I mentioned this thingy in the first mail I posted on this subject.
A horrible fiddly little rubber thing but it does work.
regards
Douglas

Replies: Reply from rickfloyd at comcast.net (Richard C. Floyd) ([Leica] Leica Long Lenses on Digital Canon SLRs)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas_GMX) ([Leica] Leica Long Lenses on Digital Canon SLRs)