Subject: [Leica] Some images from Thanksgiving in Minneapolis
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Dec 1 09:11:55 2004

Thanks to Jim and Graham and Daniel. I appreciate your sharing.

I agree that the 2nd image needs to be cropped - I have been playing
with it but find it difficult. The light but wind-driven snow adds to
the courseness that you saw, Graham. Living as I do in the low-lands
of California I was fascinated with the season's first snowfall so
what are commonplace for those in colder climes are new for me.

Thank you again.

Adam

Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Some images from Thanksgiving in Minneapolis)