Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D ;-)
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Fri Dec 3 05:52:36 2004

My local dealer has a couple of 13x19s (printed by an Epson 2000 or 2200)
of a small child, one made with a  6mp Canon 10D and the other by the Canon
1Ds (the 11 mp version in case I misnamed the model).

They are almost indistinguishable, and both appear exceedingly sharp.  The
dealer pointed out some differences in the eyes of the child, but other
than that I can't tell one from the other (did I say that they appeared
indistinguishable?)  ;-).