Subject: [Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Dec 5 13:10:32 2004

I think the difference is that out of the box, they can make beautiful
prints, but once you start to try to get the EXACT color match, it will be
all downhill from there. Prefer to spend a fortune and lots of frustration
to get the things just right, while it still may not be any more beautiful
than the click the print button and be done with it method :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity)