Subject: [Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Dec 5 16:26:27 2004

At 03:37 PM 12/5/2004, Ted Grant wrote:

>Richard offered:
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity
>

>>I think the difference is that out of the box, they can make beautiful
>>prints, but once you start to try to get the EXACT color match, it will
>>be all downhill from there. Prefer to spend a fortune and lots of
>>frustration to get the things just right, while it still

                                                            ^^^ Prepare^^^

My brain and fingers mismatch symptom strikes again. I meant to write
"prepare" which may change the tone of my msg. Anycase, good fer ya that
you like how it comes out with a simple "print" click. Ultimately, that's
what counts - does the print look good :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity)