Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Clouds for Geebee and a Fall Concert
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Dec 5 14:57:04 2004

Lester,

I didn't send this, or cause it to be sent.   I sold the M6 to
benjamin_allen in San Francisco, and he has paid me for it.   I think he
probably has the camera by now.   This message you got must be a scam from
someone trying to get a payment from you for non-existent goods.  I've heard
about these, but never seen one before.   Ignore it.

Bob