Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Clouds for Geebee and a Fall Concert
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 5 19:04:52 2004

Graham,
Well the skies only lasted a few minutes, now we are back to rain, rain,
and more rain.

When it comes to music, who knows what muse makes you pick up an
instrument?  In my days, you were assigned an instrument based on your
size.  My brother who is taller than I am won a tuba, my friend Merideth
(under five feet) won the flute and/or piccolo.  I wisely ducked and
played the camera.

Do we in the LUG need to buy you a quality scanner so you can get
started on your portfolio leading to gallery space and a book?

Your weather series was great.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com