Subject: [Leica] Photography and work and some non-Leica photos.
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Dec 5 17:34:58 2004

Hi Nathan:

You're right, once again I neglected to change the address on a list
reply meant to be off list.

I usually have a couple of cameras in my car and have been stopping to
shoot stuff at any hour of the day during my many months of blissful
unemployment... which is becoming less so.

You have sensed my lament though, as I just know that when I'm gainfully
employed again, that it'll be difficult to find the time to find the
type of subjects which I like to photograph... specially during the
short winter days.

I've finished scanning and spotting some photos shot around noon last
January in Hull, Massachusetts on a VERY cold day.  These were taken
with a "Baby" Speed Graphic 6x9cm, with an f3.7 105mm Ektar on Portra
160 rollfilm.

I haven't done anything with them until now because they were processed
by a lab with a roller machine... which seems to have not been cleaned
for weeks.  They had so much dirt and fibre spots on them that each took
about two hours to clean up in Photoshop.

http://www.hemenway.com/Hull-January2004/index.htm

I posted the CoolPix versions last January so you may have already seen
them.

Regards,

Jim

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Off List)