Subject: [Leica] Photography and work. IMAGINATION! :-)
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Dec 5 14:28:02 2004

Sonny, Nathan, Graham and Ted,

Guys, thanks for the masterclass you are of course all absolutely right.
English
winters just get me down. But you are right, must pick up the Leica and use
it;
after all what is it for but available darkness :-)

Ted thanks for seminar., it's things like that that we all stick with the
LUG for.

All the best,

will post SOMETHING soon,

Peter