Subject: [Leica] First digital camera for my son?
From: jgp at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Mon Dec 6 08:27:10 2004

It depends on the kid. This thread got me looking on eB*y for a
nostalgic replacement for my first camera, a Kodak Brownie Holiday
Flash. My pop bought it for me to keep me away from his Robot and his
IIIf. I learned how to load it myself, and I'll never forget the thrill
of getting back the prints (from 127 Verichrome Pan) from the
drugstore. I was only just five. Unfortunately the camera didn't
satisfy my curiosity about focus, aperture and shutter speed, so my
future held many mishaps with the Leicas, first his, now mine ;)

Gilbert

Replies: Reply from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] First digital camera for my son?)
Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] First digital camera for my son?)
Message from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] First digital camera for my son?)