Subject: [Leica] Database keywords for web help?
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Fri Dec 10 00:21:04 2004

After years of negs and trannies gathering dust in shoe boxes, I'd like
to have more than one set of eyes ever view some of my pictures, so I
hope to force them onto the LUG.

I bought a new film scanner, Dimage Scan Elite 5400 and Photoshop CS,
and I haven't got a clue how to use them properly yet. However, I've
scanned loads just using the Easy scan facility and am now planning to
post them on the web.

I need to know what is the best way to prepare photos for the web, such
as size etc. Can anyone give me some tips on searching the database for
such info?

Thanks in advance, Matt.

Replies: Reply from gwpics at lycos.co.uk (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Database keywords for web help?)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Database keywords for web help?)