Subject: [Leica] Database keywords for web help?
From: gwpics at lycos.co.uk (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri Dec 10 00:34:35 2004

The way I do it is to reduce the size to about 7" x 5" at 72dpi and then
in Photoshop CS go to File>Save for Web. Set this for the 4 image view
(top above image) and be sure to save as jpeg (right-hand grey panel.
You can then select a suitable save size from those 4 using the
information below the image which will give you upload times.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com <http://www.gwpics.com>
Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076