Subject: OT Re: [Leica] Paging Sonny and Aaron
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 10 06:14:56 2004

Craig,

That is what I suspected. I will see if I can get anywhere with Planet,
but the point is still that it is a stupid way to handle spam (simply
blocking all messages from an entire large ISP); even the site you
referred me to recommends tagging and filtering messages to a separate
folder to prevent rejection of legitimate mail.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com