Subject: OT Re: [Leica] Paging Sonny and Aaron
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Dec 10 07:10:33 2004

At 09:16 AM 12/10/2004, you wrote:
>Craig,
>
>That is what I suspected. I will see if I can get anywhere with Planet,
>but the point is still that it is a stupid way to handle spam
>
>Nathan

My ISP uses Postini http://www.postini.com/ to filter e-mail for
spam.  They do an outstanding job.  I hardly ever get any spam, but all of
the suspect e-mail is saved on their web-site so you can go through it and
either delete it or save it.  This morning I went through over 400 e-mails
that they had filtered out in the last two days.  Every message was spam
with lots of offers for Rolex watches, enhancement pills, bored housewives
and teen-aged girls, and diet plans.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com