Subject: OT Re: [Leica] Paging Sonny and Aaron
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 10 07:24:12 2004

Hi Tina,

The method your ISP uses is exactly the right approach and is also used
by Yahoo. On my Yahoo account, I receive around 20-30 messages a day
which get put into the Bulk (i.e. suspected spam) folder, and those
messages do not count towards the 100 MB quota. Most of the time the
filter works correctly, i.e. the messages in that folder are really
spam. But once in a while a legitimate message is put there. AOL's
approach is more radical, they just block the message, which is annoying
in this case.

nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands