Subject: [Leica] elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 13 06:45:57 2004

Ruben said:
>>>Subject: Re: [Leica] elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!

>I would like to see #4 :-) or did that get all messy for the matador ?<,

Naw those guys are pretty fleet of foot and get away so often it's amazing
they don't get klled every Sunday at the fights., ;-)

I've shot bull fighting in Spain while on assignment in Toledo, couple of
times in Mexico. And I've only seen one of them get knocked down, but not
hurt.

I don't mind the Matador getting whacked on occasion as that goers with
being an idiot doing this.

What bothered me were the horses when one was gored even though they wear
heavy padding. The bull sometimes get's under the padding and into the
horses gut. Then it's game over for the horse.

ted

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!)
Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!)