Subject: [Leica] elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Dec 13 09:10:54 2004

Sometimes culture is strange - Bullfighting should have been banned long
time ago - we have animal activists burning down farms because chickens are
not allowed more than 1 sq feet room in their cage - in the same time
tourists can watch bulls being totured to death in the arena - because we
can not forbid something that is so much part of a countrys tradition and
culture - This is in no way an anti spanish/french or portuguise remark -
just a reflection :-)