Subject: [Leica] OT: I have never sent him inquiry or any email - Fw: Your Photographs
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Sun Dec 19 14:28:55 2004

Hello LUG,

Strangely enough, someone sent me the following email to the email
address which I only use for mailing lists.

I would not dare to click the link, but does this look familiar to any
of you? I have edited several parts to avoid identifying the person. He
never seems to submit any email to the list for a last couple of months
or so.

Regards

Tom