Subject: [Leica] OT: I have never sent him inquiry or any email - Fw: Your Photographs
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Dec 19 14:38:38 2004

Dont worry.
Must be spam. As you, I use my mailadress for lists only, and get spam,
too. This is possible if ONE list member has an unprotected computer (or
better said MS Outlook emailclient as it usually does not happen with other
email programs) and catched a email-worm or something similar. The worm or
virus is copying and sending himself to all recipient adresses he can find.
Anyway the URL is not syntactically valid. Trash it.
Didier